SHOULD I ATTEND MY APPOINTMENT?
As per standard policy: You must be 100% well for ALL treatments.
If you can confidently answer no to all questions you may attend your appointment. If you answer yes to any questions or are unsure, please call us to discuss the issue before attending your appointment.
- Do you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms? (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste)
- Have you been overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has been overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19? (this includes your home and workplace)
- Are you or have you been in quarantine/self-isolation?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has been or is in quarantine/self-isolation?
- Have you been in a public place where social distancing requirements have NOT been met (less than 2 metres) for longer than 15 minutes in the past 14 days?
- Do you work in direct contact with people where the social distancing requirements cannot be met? (eg. healthcare, hairdressing, massage, schools etc) You will be asked to wear a mask in clinic.
- Do you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or lung disease? Do you have cancer? Are you immunosuppressed? You may wish to reschedule to avoid any risk of exposure until the pandemic settles.
- Are you 65+ years old? Please call us to arrange as we have dedicated select times for older clients.
Prior to arriving at the Clinic:
- We will email you a “COVID-19 Health Questionnaire” 48 hours before your appointment, which you will need to complete and return to us or we will not be able to treat you.
Arriving at the Clinic:
- Have a clean face, no make-up (if we are treating your face).
- Please come to your appointment by yourself ie. no other person or child/children with you.
- Only bring your car keys, phone and purse/wallet into the clinic.
- Use our car park at the back of the shop to wait in your car until your appointment time or wait by the reception door. Please do not arrive early, as there will be no seated waiting area available.
- The salon will operate By Appointment Only. You will no longer be able to pop in. If you need to purchase products you will need to call us and arrange collection/delivery.
- Stop outside the clinic door, we will open the door for you, to prevent you touching door handles. Ring the bell if no one is in reception (it will be cleaned immediately after).
- You would have already completed the “COVID-19 Health Questionnaire” online. This will be reviewed at the door.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded before entry is allowed.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided. Do not touch your face.
If you have answered yes to the “COVID-19 Health Questionnaire” or have a high temperature – your appointment will be rescheduled. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Inside the Clinic:
Our aim is that you will not come into contact with any other staff or clients other than the receptionist and your therapist.
We will be operating a one-way flow, enter from reception and you will leave from the back door into the car park.
- The payment terminal will be sanitised before and after each use.
- Please do not touch any of the retail stock, we will collect & bag your items for you.
- There will no longer be magazines available in reception.
- Please bring a water bottle with you as for the time being we will no longer be providing refreshments.
- The toilet facilities will become for staff use only.
- There will be no handshaking or hugs.
In your treatment room:
- Please allow your therapist to open all doors for you, to prevent you from touching too many surfaces.
- You will be provided with a plastic box to place your personal items & clothing into. These boxes will be cleaned & disinfected between each client.
- You will need to wash your hands.
- Tissues will be given to you at the start of all treatments incase the need to sneeze or cough arises. Discard the tissues immediately and rewash/sanitise your hands.
- Where you can, wear a mask during the treatment.
- If we are working on your face we will clean your skin first with NatraSan Skin+ to disinfect the area. With some treatments you may also be asked to use an antiseptic mouthwash.
There will be additional time allocation between clients to sanitise all surfaces, as per standard policy. Appointments are also being staggered to reduce footfall.
- We are going look a little different! We will be wearing disposable PPE (personal protective equipment) for every treatment, this could include masks, gloves, caps & aprons.
- Staff will all have their temperature recorded at the start of each day. If any of them feel ill or develop symptoms they will self-isolate and not come into the salon. This may mean we will have to cancel your appointment at short notice, which we apologise for but is for your own safety.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If any client becomes unwell with COVID-19 AND your appointment was within the 14 days prior to developing symptoms, PLEASE inform us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.